10 natural skin care
If like me you have a sensitive skin that asks you a lot attention or simply that you love have nice skin, the budget in cosmetics rising very quickly share how much to use and share the assurance of a minimum quality. .
As for the hair I found a natural and inexpensive way to treat my skin properly without a huge budget. Discover products from you that you can use on your skin for cosmetics purposes. This method to the advantage of being inexpensive, natural and effective.
Note: even though these treatments are natural and effective. Just like cosmetic products that you buy, I advise you to try advance your care on a patch of skin from your hand. If you notice an inflammatory reaction (red skin, overheating, buttons...) then do not apply your preparation
Fruits and vegetables
- Apricot: rich in carotene pulp is invigorating, nourishing, softening, soothing, it regenerates the skin. It is used raw or cooked as a mask for the face. Especially for dry skin.
- Avocado: its flesh is nourishing, soothing, healing. Very beneficial for dry skin.
- Banana : nourishing. His flesh is used as a mask.
Carrot: it maintains the flexibility of the skin, calm the itching. It is astringent, rejuvenating, soothing, healing, rejuvenating, nourishing, decongestant.
- Cucumber: softening, refreshing, tonic, decongestant, anti-wrinkle, it alleviates the tasks of freckles, softens the skin, tightens dilated pores, unclogs the eyelids.
Softening properties, dryer, desincrustantes, moisturizing and nourishing.
- The milk can be used in cleansing milk, it cleans the skin gently and exfoliation pores (for all skin).
Cream and white cheese can be used for normal and dry skin masks
- The yoghurt, astringent for oily skin.
Marseillle SOAP is excellent for sensitive and irritable skin care-
- It is soft and does not irritate the skin
- Hypoallergenic, it disinfects and Heals wounds.
- It is often recommended by dermatologists in case of eczema
- It is used to exfoliate his skin in a hammam, allowing to calendering his skin.
- For men, when the soap is foamed, it can be used for shaving.
Laurel oil that contains the SOAP of Aleppo has soothing, antiseptic and disinfectant, virtues that help calm tension. Considered a "glycerine" SOAP, it is perfect even for very dry skin but is also very good for acne skin
Last edited: 07/06/2019