Frizzy hair are volumunous strong and flexible but to see your hair like that, you have to adopt a good hair routine.
In this article, you'll find a standard hair routine for healthy hair. But if by example you have brittles, dry hair or dandruff, you will have to adapt a specific hair routine.
A question ? Type your research.
Then you need a satin scarf to sleep. The more, your hair is long, the more you will need to cover your head so at the morning you will avoid knots and dryness.
To finish, you need a spray to moisturize your hair frequently. This spray must be composed by 90% of water and 10% of active elements like humectant, moisturizer.
- SCALP : An healthy scalp must not have redness, spots or dandruffs. So you have to regularly moisturize an massage your scalp.
- LENGTH : The more your lengths will be strong, the more they will grow normally and will be easy to comb. So to maintain healthy length, you have to moisturize, nourrish regularly and maintain them detangle.
- ENDS : They are the most fragile part of the hair. So you have to massage, nourrish and moisturize your ends. Also avoid the exposition to frictions, cold, wind....
The ideal is to be regular.
Frizzy hair is particularly dy by nature, so you have te maintain an hair routin where it will have water and oil
At least once a month
- Make an oil bath with a vegetal oil of your choice
Once a week
- Make a nourrishing hair mask. You can make the most of your mask to detangle smoothly your hair
- Make your shampoo to clean from pollution, sebum excess and product
Then you have to maintain the hydration and assure that your hair are nourrished
- If it's not the case, you can use a spray of water or an hair cream
Last edited: 02/12/2017